$7 YOHOOLYO Baby Socks 6 Pairs Anti Skid Slip Socks Grip Socks for Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Baby YOHOOLYO Baby Socks 6 Pairs Grip Anti Minneapolis Mall Slip Skid for $7 YOHOOLYO Baby Socks 6 Pairs Anti Skid Slip Socks Grip Socks for Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Baby YOHOOLYO Baby Socks 6 Pairs Grip Anti Minneapolis Mall Slip Skid for for,Socks,6,Baby,xn--90ac9agen6c.xn--p1ai,Skid,Socks,/appeasable1622989.html,Grip,Socks,YOHOOLYO,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Baby,Slip,Anti,Pairs,$7 for,Socks,6,Baby,xn--90ac9agen6c.xn--p1ai,Skid,Socks,/appeasable1622989.html,Grip,Socks,YOHOOLYO,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Baby,Slip,Anti,Pairs,$7
- These baby socks are adorable, with the polka dots.
- The baby socks retain the color after being washed.
- They are very cute socks on your baby's feet, the baby socks with grips are really comfortable to be worn and you will love to have these on for your baby especially when indoors.
- No slipping and sliding, your baby was even walking on her tippy toes and no issues. The bottom has a non-skid feature that is great for babies who are learning to walk, or fast running toddlers on hardwood floors.
- These little baby no slip socks are very well-made. They're breathable, more on the thin-side (but not cheaply made), they have a secure grip on bottom for smooth surfaces (tile, hardwood), and the stitching is very even and professionally done. There's not any loose strings or seams and these have great stretch to them!
- Another great feature is that the material is soft and stretchy, and does not seem bothersome at all. You can easily wash them and they held up perfectly through both the washer and the dryer.
Material: 85% Cotton, 11% Polyester fiber, 4% Nylon
Size: To fit babies 8-36 Months, 6.3x 3x3 inches
Color: Assorted (pink, purple, green, yellow, blue, black and red)
For season: Spring, Autumn, Winter.
YOHOOLYO Baby Socks 6 Pairs Anti Skid Slip Grip Socks for Toddlers 8-36 Months Toddler and Infants
These have a little elastic band on the top.
Access upcoming and recorded webinars from the new SNMMI Webinars website. Learn More »
Sharpen your skills on radiation safety, instrumentation, clinical procedures, radiopharmacy, and more in this course designed to prepare you for the NMTCB and ARRT examinations. Includes 100 question mock-exam. Learn More »
The new Quality in Nuclear Medicine Online Program is designed to help you understand the skill requirements vital to your quality of practice. Technologists (VOICE), Pharmacists (ACPE), Physicians and Physicists (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™) credits available. Learn More »
Covering the most essential topics in nuclear medicine—you'll build the level of expertise you need to ace your exam! AMA PRA Category 1 credits available. 25ft Video and Power BNC Cable Cord for CCTV Security Cameras Am »
The Radiation Safety+ Review and Essentials program provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of radiation safety for nuclear medicine technologists preparing to take the NMTCB’s Radiation Safety Certification Examination. Learn More »
CT+ Review and Essentials provides you with the comprehensive didactic education you need to succeed, whether you're looking to build your general CT knowledge, or preparing to sit for the ARRT (CT) and/or NMTCB (CT) exam(s). Learn More »
Free Journal SAM/CE access is available exclusively for SNMMI Members. Take advantage of this great benefit and meet your certification requirements. Learn more »
The PET Online Review Workshop is designed to prepare technologists for the NMTCB's PET Exam. Learn More »
Mike Crosby, founder of Veterans Prostate Cancer Awareness, shares his patient journey and the role of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and managing his disease.
Learn more about Nuclear Medicine's role in diagnosing, staging, & treating disease.
ERF secures, invests and distributes funding to support rigorously vetted physicians, scientists and technologists in the pursuit of advanced academic studies or breakthrough discoveries in the field. Learn More »